HVAC Installation | Replacement
Installation or replacement of your HVAC system can be a stressful and time-consuming process, but we will make sure to help you to go through it smoothly and easily.
There are two options for how we can start:
(1) On-site visit for an estimate OR
(2) email request for a written standard proposal to get our price range and scope of work. And then if you like our numbers we will stop by to finalize the details. It will definitely save you your time.
All estimate visits are performed by the owner of the company, so you can be 100% sure that you are getting a professional solution for your project. Peter, the owner, oversees the quality of each performed project in person.
What does the installation process look like?
- Negotiation process;
- Conclude the agreement;
- Obtain Title 24 and building permit;
- Perform HVAC System Replacement. Standard project (split or package unit only up to 2 days – standard replacement), with duct replacement and attic insulation 4-5 days. Cut-in installation (the house has no central HVAC) up to 6 days;
- Duct test after installation completion. Refrigerant Charge Test;
- Inspection by city/county inspector to finalize the permit;
- Submit and receive the rebate if applicable.
All you do just sign the proposal and we take care of everything else.
You pay when the permit is finalized unless you decide to pay in full or partially beforehand.
Financing from SMUD, Ygrene, HERO
A timescale for standard HVAC replacement:
1st day (After you signed the proposal)
Obtain Title 24, building permit and start the HVAC replacement
HVAC replacement completion and duct test.
After we get the paperwork from the rater we can schedule the inspection any day that works for you. Inspector comes between 8:30 am and 2 pm, so an adult should be home during that time. We can give a 2-hour time frame of inspector’s visit in the morning of inspection day.
We work with brands such as:
If you have any question regarding the HVAC installation | replacement, please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, email, or through the form on our website.